Monday, August 17, 2015

Just updating

Wow!

I can't believe how long it has been since my last post. Well, obviously I'm not the type who posts often (based on the number of post this "blog" has).

So, what happened?

Okay, Let's pick up where I left off. According to the latest post here, I am blessed enough to sign a publishing contract with one of my stories. Possible questions that would circulate - granting there are people who took their time to inquire regarding some nonsensical novelty novelette - is it available on book stores? Sad to say, it's not. It hasn't been for... oh! almost a year now. Hmm.

During last year's last quarter up to this year's first quarter I often asks the publisher as to when the book will be printed. And they always answer with a vague "soon". How soon is "soon"? I don't know, maybe a little equivalent to forever? Haha. Hope not. Closing in second quarter this year, up till now actually, my workloads been very heavy. I'm too occupied with work that I had little to no chance in updating the book's status or whatever it is that concern it.

In fact, I'm too busy that I even stopped writing. Of course that's just a lame excuse for my procrastinating act, and my inadequacy to actually write. Yes folks, the writing spirit had left me. Such a shame.

But the good news is that I'm beginning to get the hype back. As what I had posted on my Wattpad profile, I'm gone for a while. It's like I somehow foreseen the future. That I'll be back writing by the end on this year or early next year. And yes, I guess it's becoming true.

But! (Wow! A lot of buts. Hey, that doesn't mean I have an inclination with buts or something.) As I have said, I'm just too occupied with work these past month that I can't focus on writing.

It's true that writing relieves stress, but it also takes focus. And with the situation I'm in right now, focus is a luxury I can't afford. How sad, no?

So yeah, see you folks later! I'll be sure back to writing.

It's not a promise. It's a fact.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment